「Reborn machines, Move people」
We are committed to stand in the customer’s place.
President & CEO
- CORPORATE NAME
- CHUKYO JUKI Co.,Ltd.
- 1705 Rikumae-cho,Meito-ku,Nagoya,Japan,465-0057
- 1st Jun 1957
- 26th Jun 1961
- JPY 10,000K
- Annual turnover
- 31st May
- Chairman：Hidetaka Kato
President & CEO：Naoki Kato
- Business activity
- Sales and repairs of construction equipments
- Our banks
- The Juroku Bank, Ltd.
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
The Hekikai Shinkin Bank, Ltd.
The Shoko CHukin Bank, Ltd.
The Aichi Bank, Ltd.
The Bank of Nagoya, LTD.
The Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
The Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank, Ltd.
The Mie Bank, Ltd.
The Iyo Bank, Ltd.
tarted the sales of construction equipments.
- Incorporated in Nagoya city.
Moved to a new office building.
- Capital increased to JPY 4,000K.
- Moved to a new office building.
- Registered as official inspection company for contstruction equipments.
- Rental business started.
Designed and produced 1st mobile jaw crusher.
- Capital increased to JPY 10,000K.
- Export started and official website launched.
- Rental business aborted.
- Naoki Kato became a CEO/President.
- Official website newly launched.
By train/subway25mins by subway from Nagoya station, Higashiyama line bound for Fujigaoka. Drop at “Kamiyashiro”.
5mins by taxi or 15mins by foot. Pick-up at Kamiyashiro available with prior request.